1. The two-level educational programs
2. additional two-level educational programs
- Specialist training
The university is one of the higher educational institutions that was awarded the highest status – “The State Accreditation” from the Government for its high image in scientific, pedagogical and educational activities. The graduates get State Diploma, which is a Graduate Degree and equivalent to Doctor of Medicine. The University’s educational activity aims at the preparation of such new qualified specialists who will develop the 21st-century medicine by integration. This process doesn’t have its precedent in the region. The graduates of the university pass serious exams not only in the health system of our Republic but also in that of foreign countries.
Duration of the study – 6 years
The graduates get State Diploma and are awarded the degree of “Doctor”(“Physician”).
“Stomatology”- The State Accreditation N128
Duration of the study – 5 years
The graduates get State Diploma and are awarded the degree of “Doctor of Stomatology” (Dentistry).
• There are preparatory courses for the foreign citizens, to study the Armenian language. During an academic year, the student studies simultaneously humanitarian and natural sciences’ subjects and Armenian language or improves his knowledge of the language.
• Bachelor course is available for foreign citizens students.
• Master course is also available for foreign citizen students.
1. Application to the university’s rector, with the chosen profession
2. Autobiography /Curriculum Vitae /
3. Application certificate with the subjects and examination marks
4. The medical record detailing the health state of the applicant.
5. Copy of passport or birth certificate /including all pages/
6. Applicants should submit their documents to the RA embassy or consulates. In the countries, where there aren’t RA embassies or consulates, the documents may be submitted by the applicant or his representative after being ratified by the RA Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The preparatory department is formed from the first decade of July till the first decade of November. The admission for the higher education is from the first decade of July till the last decade of August.
The University of Traditional Medicine applies to the Ministry of Foreign affairs to get permission for the arrival of the invited foreign students.
After getting the admission the applicant gets the visa in the RA embassy or consulate in the given country.
The University possesses rich technical material:
• Own four-storied building with furnished studies and laboratories,
• Scientific Medical Studying Centre – policlinics, specialized studies enriched with modern equipment. The specialized studies of carrying out the public medical service.
• To pass the practice the University cooperates with highly developed clinical hospitals and scientific – medical centers.
• Own scientific – medical clinical center is now being constructed.
It is important to get information for the success of the educational process.
The library of the university provides the students and the lecturers a necessary literature: academic books, educational-methodical training appliances, monographs and research works.
Year by year the book-reserve is increased with up-to-date publishing books and literature.
The University has a computer room and Internet.
The scientific-pedagogical staff
The educational process is trusted to well-known lecturers, doctors, and scientists having long-termed practice in Armenia and abroad.
The scientific-pedagogical staff is increased by the specialists who were chosen and elected by the academic council and university administration.
• The scientific-pedagogical staff includes 55 lecturers. 38-69 % of lecturers has degrees i.e. 12 doctor-professors and 26 doctors.